Faktoria Business Center is a modern office complex, concentrated around the old Henryk Wegner Motors Factory. In the past, locomobiles and steam engines were produced here, in the very center of Łódź.
The factory was built in 1920 and occupied plots of land between Kilińskiego and Dowborczyki streets (former street names: Kilińskiego-Widzewska, Dowborczyki – originally Julisza, later PKWN).
The business profile changed after the war, and the Wessa Sports Equipment Manufacturing Plant (tennis rackets, badminton rackets, ping-pong rackets) were created from the factory, and a few years later it was transformed into Polsport.
In 2002, the property was purchased by Virako. Thanks to a carefully carried out renovation, the old factory has gained the dimension of a fully modern, functional B + class office space.
In 2006, Virako sold Centrum Biznesowe Faktoria.
Investment: Centrum Biznesowe Faktoria
Adress: ul. Dowborczyków 25, Łódź
Developer: Virako Sp. z o.o.
Designer: mgr inż. arch. Zbigniew Bińczyk
Total surface: 3.000 sq.m
Investment completion date: 2006 year